Highlighted

Radial Filter Issue

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the Radial Filter, not inverted, the adjustments affect all of the image and barely isolates inside the circle. When using it inverted the Radial Filter works OK.

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Radial Filter Issue

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the Radial Filter, not inverted, the adjustments affect all of the image and barely isolates inside the circle. When using it inverted the Radial Filter works OK.

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not in the Radial Filter Adjustment section. It is more than likely Collapsed and you are in the Basic adjustment section.

2020-03-22 14_29_16-LR Classic V9 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.png

2020-03-22 14_29_48-LR Classic V9 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, all the other development panels are closed. I tried it on my iMac and my MacBook and they both act in the same way, when in the Radial Filter and I select the 'o' key, the highlight shows on all of the image including within the circle. But if inverted if only shows within the circle not outside it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Showing us a screen shot of what you are seeing will help.

When invert is selected adjustments are only applied inside the filter area. With it unselected it is outside the filtered area.

What is the Feather setting set to?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines