• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

radial filter on/off

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, I am realatively new to LR, at least as far as heavy editing goes.  I am adding radial filters but I can't seem to figure out how I can turn a radial filter on and off so I can see the adjustement I made.  I also use Nik Silver Efex and when I add control points (basically a radial filter) I can at any point turn just one (or multiple) control points off.  For me at least, this really helps me see if I'm moving in the direction I'm trying to go.  The only option I see in LR is to turn off ALL the radial filters.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

This button/slider will turn on or off Radial Filters (and any adjustment tool or panel has this button).

2021-01-02 17_38_20-Lightroom v10 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.png

If you want to select specific radial filters to turn on or off, you'd have to select the filter, delete it, then use Ctrl-Z to undelete it and Ctrl-Y to delete it again, in sequence, so you can see the effect of just that filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This button/slider will turn on or off Radial Filters (and any adjustment tool or panel has this button).

2021-01-02 17_38_20-Lightroom v10 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.png

If you want to select specific radial filters to turn on or off, you'd have to select the filter, delete it, then use Ctrl-Z to undelete it and Ctrl-Y to delete it again, in sequence, so you can see the effect of just that filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks dj_paige, that's how I've been doing it I was hoping Adobe had a better option.  Thanks again, I can now stop searching the google machine 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines