Radial filter

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI all, so when I try to use the radial filter the whole image is affected and not only the area where I placed the filter.  I cliked Invert Mask and still the whole image is affected by whatever change I want to make to it.  Am I missing something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Radial filter

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI all, so when I try to use the radial filter the whole image is affected and not only the area where I placed the filter.  I cliked Invert Mask and still the whole image is affected by whatever change I want to make to it.  Am I missing something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You missed posting the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

That is because you are working in the Basic Section and not in the Radial Filter dialog section. Could be the adjustment section is collapsed.

Or your Feather setting is at 100 and it only Looks like the whole image is being affected.

2020-08-22 15_59_56-All Mail - Gmail Edc45 - Mozilla Thunderbird.png2020-08-22 16_00_56-All Mail - Gmail Edc45 - Mozilla Thunderbird.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it, Thanks!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok what did you get? Feather setting or was the adjutment section collapsed?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0