Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RAW data - Nikon D7200

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,
I always take pictures in RAW, and I always have all the picture data.
Today I am unable to upload the photo data including the photos I edited (the photos themselves are up).
I added a new directory and no camera data, lenses, etc.
What should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean when you say, "the photos themselves are up."? What version of Lightroom are you using? What exact version? What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2019-10-21_23h46_11.png

Hi  JimHess,

Thank you for your reply.
Please find the attached screenshot with some details:

The problem is, I can see all my photos, but no Data about them.
when I am trying to edit them, this is what I get:

I use Nikon d7200.

Please help me.2019-10-21_23h52_28.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to enable profile corrections, you have to check the box next to Enable Profile Corrections.

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problem but with Canon files. I am not able to visualise or upload my RAW files to lightroom CC. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It appears you do not have the same issue. If you are using Lightroom Classic you cannot upload /  sync your origonal Raw files to the Creative Cloud storage. You will have have to select collections you have created in Lightroom Classic for sync to the cloud storage where you will be able access the files with your mobile devices. Smart Previews will be uploaded not the original files.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying with your screen shot that you cannot select the Profile tick boxes even when working in the Develop Module with  the raw file selected? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, even after selecting it does not change a thing because it does not have the data from my camera and lances.
it stopped recognizing them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines