• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raw not opening on my I would like to know if anyone on here has recently bought the Sony A7Riii A ?

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know if anyone on here has recently bought the Sony A7Riii A ?

I have spent hours on here trying to find a solution for it not opening RAW  but to no avail. I spent 2 hours with 2 different Adobe agents who actually took over my screens but they could not find a solution apart from that this new camera is not on the list of cameras that adobe supports

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

This new camera is not supported by any Adobe product at this time. You wuold need to use the software that came with the camera to work with the RAWs (or convert them to TIFF and then import into Lightroom Classic)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This new camera is not supported by any Adobe product at this time. You wuold need to use the software that came with the camera to work with the RAWs (or convert them to TIFF and then import into Lightroom Classic)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To build on dj_paige's reply, new cameras from major manufacturers usually get supported in the LR release following the camera's availability (or in the release following that, if they don't make it into the first release). LR usually releases about every 8 weeks, though the current release is "overdue" by a few weeks.  So we should expect a new release any day now.  (But no one who knows Adobe's release plans are allowed to say publicly.) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines