• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RAW vs TIFF Images

Engaged ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always shoot raw & sometimes I need to go into Ps for adjustments, however when I bring my image back into Lr it comes back as a TIFF. Here in lies the problem. I shoot with a Sony A7II & under the develop modules at the bottom under Profile: Camera Calibration I cannot use the drop down menu for more adjustment if need be, I give up 9 presets, Adobe Standard, Camera Clear, Deep, Landscape, Light, Neutral, Portrait, Camera Standard, & Vivid. It goes to Embedded. Is there a way around this? Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

The different profiles are only available on raw images. So you should choose the profile before you go to Photoshop. Try to do as much to your finishing in my room before going to Photoshop because you don't have as much flexibility with non-raw images.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The different profiles are only available on raw images. So you should choose the profile before you go to Photoshop. Try to do as much to your finishing in my room before going to Photoshop because you don't have as much flexibility with non-raw images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a feeling someone was going to say that. I started doing that after I noticed the first time I had no control. Ps is great but guess we can't have it all...but we can ask Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines