Highlighted

Re: Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new user of the Lightroom Classic. I inadvertently deleted already edited images (about 500+ images) while exporting them and cannot get Lightroom to import to raw file so I can reedit them. Here is how it all happened. After editing, I was exporting images to the wrong subfolder; I aborted the export process and then deleted the eidted images. For days I have tried with no succes to retrieve the edited images - and, I cannot even improt the raw files to begin the process over. Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new user of the Lightroom Classic. I inadvertently deleted already edited images (about 500+ images) while exporting them and cannot get Lightroom to import to raw file so I can reedit them. Here is how it all happened. After editing, I was exporting images to the wrong subfolder; I aborted the export process and then deleted the eidted images. For days I have tried with no succes to retrieve the edited images - and, I cannot even improt the raw files to begin the process over. Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 18, 2020 0
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like a disaster for you. My sympathies.

If you deleted all the original files from the Hard-drive, then your only possibilities are-

-Find them in Trash/Recycle Bin.

-Copy the files from a file backup location.

-Import from the camera cards again

-Run software to restore files (eg. Recuva) with a remote chance of recovery.

Do you have a backup copy of your catalog that does show the 'deleted' photos? There are plugins that can create files from the Catalog previews - as a last resort.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2020 0