• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recall Graduated filter

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After initial adding a Graduated filter,  I could not recall the filter for affirmation edit after I close. This has not been my experience from the past,  and with Radial Filter. 

I failed to resurrect the recall even after I re~install the program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I ask what software you are using? And also please provide the version NUMBER (and not words like  "current" or "up-to-date")

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you select the pin for the filter? Unless you select the pin, you cannot change the filter parameters (it appears as a grey pin with a black dot in the center when it is selected).

If you don't see the pins, make sure you have set them to be visible ("Always" or "Auto"), so that you can select the one you want to edit. 

Tips for Finding Those Adjustment Pins - Rob Sylvan on LightroomKillerTips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines