Highlighted

Recent issues reading old iPhone HEIC files

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am no longer able to read any of the files that I imported from my iPhone that have a HEIC extenstion in Lightroom. I can also not import these files anymore. It was working fine previously...so not sure what has happened.

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Recent issues reading old iPhone HEIC files

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am no longer able to read any of the files that I imported from my iPhone that have a HEIC extenstion in Lightroom. I can also not import these files anymore. It was working fine previously...so not sure what has happened.

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should add that I have the latest version of Lightroom Classic and my Mac software is also the latest version

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what's going on but the issue just corrected itself! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0