• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent LRC catalog conversion has caused my app to freeze. I cannot revert back to recent backup.

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe recently required us to upgrade our catalog. When I did that on mine ths app freezes. When I try to go back and use a catalog backup it won't let me.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS?

WIN 10 version?

MACOS vetsion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issue. I can open LRC on my laptop. When I select an image and go to Develop, any preset I select the program freezes. This began occurring after I did the upgrade to 10.1. I am using Windows 10. I use an external hard drive for my downloads and storage. My laptop is less than a year old and Ive never had an issue with LRC running like this until the upgrade.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As your computer may be very different than the OP,  please post your own discussion. When you do, include sys info as reported in LrC, Include info from first line down to and including plugin info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you! I will do that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What LrC vetsion number? 9.4, 10.0, 10.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SInce my screen is not responding. I don't know what version. When I open CC it says there are no updates on my WIN10 system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines