• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recognition of NEF files, Import

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, since like a year ago I´ve been having trouble importing my photos from my nikon d3300 to lightroom.

Lightrooms shows the Nikon D3300 but it says that there are no pictures to show.

I can only import my photos to the apple library.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cmaccia,

About a year ago did you update to Catalina? If so, it sounds like you need to give Catalina permission to access your camera.

If so, you do that from here: Open your Mac's preferences and open up the Security & Privacy tab. Then scroll down to the Full Disk Access and the Files and Folder's access. You will need to unlock this on the bottom left to make any changes. Then you'll have to reboot your computer. But then you should be fine.

Let us know if this was the issue and if this solve the problem.

BTW, It is "better" to get a card reader (they are not expensive) and use that. Not only does it help save your camera's batteries but it also provides a more stable structure to download images from. Necessary? Only if you need it. Better? Only after you've used it a couple of times.

2020-06-29_16-48-26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines