Recognize animal faces?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lightroom Staff -- When will Lightroom Classic be able to recognize animal faces? I currently have to manually draw face regions on our pets and label them.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. We are not Adobe. For feature requests, go to https://feedback.photoshop.com. Search for your feature request first. If it is already requested by someone else, then don't create a new thread but add your vote to the existing request.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use a LR plug-in called 'Cloud Tagger' which uses Google AI to analize images (See below). It will recognize many things in the ecosystem. Sometimes only returning their latin names.

I'm not sure it's still available but 'Any Vision' does the same thing but imposes it's own DB structure in LR.

DS256_0-1609712343094.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines