• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recording (on Lightroom Classic) pictures uploaded to Flickr

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would appreciate suggestions on the best way to record on Lightroom Classic that particular pictures have been uploaded to Flickr.

After working on my pictures, I place the result in an appropriate collection. I make a selection to upload to Flickr.

I've thought of a colour label but I have used them for other purposes.

Thanks in advance.

Paul in Australia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add a keyword

Uploaded_to_Flickr

or just

Flickr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use a Lightroom Classic publish service to upload to Flickr, there is a Publish entry in the Develop Module History Panel; unfortunately I don't think this is searchable. You can also use Jeffrey Friedl's Lightroom publish plugin, which then automatically creates a metadata entry "Uploaded to Flickr" which contains the value "Yes", which is searchable.

2020-09-26 06_49_04-Lightroom 5-2-2 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding: the Jeffrey Friedl Lightroom plug-in has lots of other useful features as well, that are not in the Lightroom Classic built-in Flickr Publish Service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you. Most appreciated.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines