Highlighted

RECUPERACION DEL CATALOGO DE LR

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Queria saber como puedo recuperar todo el catalogo de LR porque me dice que solo tiene la previsualizacion incrustrada y me han salido interrogaciones, por lo que no puedo editarlas.

Gracias anticipadas !

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RECUPERACION DEL CATALOGO DE LR

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Queria saber como puedo recuperar todo el catalogo de LR porque me dice que solo tiene la previsualizacion incrustrada y me han salido interrogaciones, por lo que no puedo editarlas.

Gracias anticipadas !

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you need to retrieve the catalog? What are you trying to do? What is the problem you see? Can you quote the exact word-for-word error message (en Español is fine)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas noches, gracias por contestar. Quiero verlo como lo tenia anteriormente y poder seguir editando las fotos exportadas y tambien ver las editadas y los ajustes que había hecho con ellas.änteriormente

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what do you see? Can you show us a screen capture? What is stopping you from editing the photos and seeing the setting you had made?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Past that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

davidg36166309_0-1593469464785.png

davidg36166309_1-1593469464786.png

davidg36166309_2-1593469464786.png

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines