Highlighted

Red, yellow, Green dots not showing up anymore.

Explorer ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a Macbook Pro and recently, the three little colored dots in the upper left corner of the window is no longer visible. So, i can't 'x' out of the program or 'minimize' the program that way any longer. It is the only program or window that does not show the red/yellow/green dots now. 

Can someone advise on how to get this back or is the a specific change that LR has incorporated?  They do show up for Photoshop. 

I've attached 2 screenshots. One with the dots and one without for reference. 

Thank you. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 8.56.11 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-14 at 8.56.36 AM.png

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by johnrellis | Most Valuable Participant

Do the menu command Window > Screen Mode > Normal. (See the menu for the various keybord shortcuts you can use.)

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Red, yellow, Green dots not showing up anymore.

Explorer ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a Macbook Pro and recently, the three little colored dots in the upper left corner of the window is no longer visible. So, i can't 'x' out of the program or 'minimize' the program that way any longer. It is the only program or window that does not show the red/yellow/green dots now. 

Can someone advise on how to get this back or is the a specific change that LR has incorporated?  They do show up for Photoshop. 

I've attached 2 screenshots. One with the dots and one without for reference. 

Thank you. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 8.56.11 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-14 at 8.56.36 AM.png

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by johnrellis | Most Valuable Participant

Do the menu command Window > Screen Mode > Normal. (See the menu for the various keybord shortcuts you can use.)

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 14, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 1
Explorer ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed. Thank you very much. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 0