Highlighted

refresh presets without restarting Lightroom?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom for many years and I don't know how to do one thing.... when I copy presets to folder on disk I always need to restart Lightroom to see new presets. It is a problem because I have many photos imported and Lightroom starts few minutes. Is there a way to "refresh" presets without restarting Lightroom?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Just Shoot Me | Adobe Community Professional

It only reads from those folders Once At Startup. It does not continuously scan those folders.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

refresh presets without restarting Lightroom?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom for many years and I don't know how to do one thing.... when I copy presets to folder on disk I always need to restart Lightroom to see new presets. It is a problem because I have many photos imported and Lightroom starts few minutes. Is there a way to "refresh" presets without restarting Lightroom?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Just Shoot Me | Adobe Community Professional

It only reads from those folders Once At Startup. It does not continuously scan those folders.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines