Highlighted

Removal Spot

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Spot Removal cursor disappears when it is on the actual image so that I cannot see where I'm placing the spot.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Just Shoot Me | Adobe Community Professional

Try making it larger. You can do that with the Mouse Wheel.

2020-05-02 10_37_16-Lightroom.png

2020-05-02 10_38_04-Lightroom.png

You can also control the Feather setting by the mouse wheel and holding down the Shift key.

If this Fails to expose the cursor for the Spot Removal tool then try turning off the GPU option in the LR Preferences on the Performance Tab and then TEST.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Removal Spot

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Spot Removal cursor disappears when it is on the actual image so that I cannot see where I'm placing the spot.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Just Shoot Me | Adobe Community Professional

You can also control the Feather setting by the mouse wheel and holding down the Shift key.

If this Fails to expose the cursor for the Spot Removal tool then try turning off the GPU option in the LR Preferences on the Performance Tab and then TEST.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines