Highlighted

Removal tool

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My removal tool does not work. All goes as normal but no healing or copying takes place. Any thoughts on this? Thanks

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Removal tool

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My removal tool does not work. All goes as normal but no healing or copying takes place. Any thoughts on this? Thanks

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 03, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Please provide more info on your copy of Lightroom, as the assistance differs between Lightroom and Lightroom Classic, And old bugs might exist, should your copy be out if date.

In Lightroom click on Help, click on System Info, copy version, and reply.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And check your Opacity slider.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2020 0
Tony_See LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Erik

From your post you are using the Spot Removal tool in the Develop Module, and it is most likely you are using Lightroom Classic.

Maybe you could reset the tool, just under the tool sliders. Has the tool ever worked?

Can you illustrate your issue for us and post a screen shot with the Spot removal tool active?

A "picture can tell a thousand words".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2020 0