• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing filename from under image

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While trying to type a comment on a photo that is an album I share with a friend, I must have hit a strange sequence of keys because now when I view the album on-line, via the html link, a filename is under each image. It was not there before. Additiaonly i see the file name at bottom of all images in the album my friend shares with me. I believe I am usig LR Classic. Its version 3.4. Any ideas on how to reove the filename from under the images. It is only while viewing images via the html link for the shared albums, I am using a Mac if that matters.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you aware that you used the LRC Web module to create and share your album?

It may also help to confirm the version of LRC you are using thanks Kathy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am somewhat new to LR so don't know all the ins and outs but my desktop version says its version 3.4. From what I have. I have found some articles that look like they night help but they say to go to library module and then grid options but I do not see those choices anywhere. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my desktop version says its version 3.4.

So, not Lightroom Classic (LrC), but Lightroom (LR), you need to post your problem in the Lightroom Community page:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/bd-p/lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=unresolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK

V 3.4 does sound fairly old

Please post your OS (Mac or Windows)

but in the interim I have attached a screenshot of how to reveal the LR Classic version information (I am using the Apple OS).

There will be a similar choice to make on Windows.

Version info.png

Also it may help for you to post a screen shot showing the LR Module you used to create your album.

And finally, please be specific with what you have output your album as from LRC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines