• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendered HDR not appearing on dashboard

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I've imported some raw images for HDR processing in LR. Once I've merged the files, the files do not appear in my develop dashboard. I've gone to the source folder, and the HDR files are there. I can open them in photoshop and Bridge, though LR can't find the files. I want to further develop these HDR images in lightroom, though it looks like I can't. I've looked at different online conversations about this, and have done what has been directed, and I've not had luck. Can someone help me?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, this sounds like you are using Lightroom Classic, so I moved your message from the Lightroom forum to the Lightroom Classic forum.

If the HDR does not seem to appear back in Lightroom, then first check that you do not have an active filter that may hide it. If you filter on (proprietary) raw files, for example, then the HDR DNG file will be filtered out. Same for working in a smart collection. That smart collection may filter out the HDR file. Go to 'All Photographs', make sure there are no filters and then check again. Set the sorting to 'file name', then the HDR should show next to the individual images.

If you really do not see the HDR come back in Lightroom, then you could right-click on the folder in the folder panel and choose 'Synchronize Folder'. That should pick up the HDR file as a new image (but I doubt that will be necessary).

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Johan for the feedback. I've actually found that my scratch disk was too full to generate the HDR files. Once I freed some space, the HDR files started to show up in the Develop dashboard. Cheers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case you better report it at the feedback site. Adobe can't help it that your disk is full, but this should throw up an error message explaining what happened.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This could have been a sort oder issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines