Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reset correction settings if they exist

Participant ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

How to determine from the script that the photo was subjected to at least minimal processing? LR himself knows about this and displays the Thumbnail Badge - Adjusted...

2019-12-01 214615.png

And if the photo was processed, how to reset the correction settings? (Similar to the item in the pop-up menu by right-clicking on the thumbnail)2019-12-01 214742.png

TOPICS
SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a couple of ways to reset the image to it's original state. In the develop module the bottom right button of the right column will reset the image and remove all edits. If you want to reset some of the edits you can  double click on the center of any of the sliders and  the values will be reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! Yes, I use these methods. But I'm interested in resetting via script. I tried to use the photo:applyDevelopPreset(preset, _PLUGIN). But I can not find values in the preset that would be universal for all photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines