Highlighted

reset the tone curve as a percentage

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Small question, following the last update of LRC. I used to work my colorimetry on the tone curve. Each color was before, in the top / left corner of the curve expressed as a percentage of the color. So I had my habits and could quickly check or correct my colorimetry from this percentage. Since the update, this value is no longer in% but on the classic 1-255 scale (which is more redundant with the value displayed under the curve…) and I now have to juggle by making a product systematically cross ... Also painful, because the pipette is good as for it remained in percentage just like the histogram, it lacks consistency to adjust its colorimetry. And I can't seem to find in the settings if it's possible to change this, do you have any idea?

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

reset the tone curve as a percentage

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Small question, following the last update of LRC. I used to work my colorimetry on the tone curve. Each color was before, in the top / left corner of the curve expressed as a percentage of the color. So I had my habits and could quickly check or correct my colorimetry from this percentage. Since the update, this value is no longer in% but on the classic 1-255 scale (which is more redundant with the value displayed under the curve…) and I now have to juggle by making a product systematically cross ... Also painful, because the pipette is good as for it remained in percentage just like the histogram, it lacks consistency to adjust its colorimetry. And I can't seem to find in the settings if it's possible to change this, do you have any idea?

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 26, 2020 0

Have something to add?