Resize/Crop set to custom unlocked regardless of copied or synchronized setting - LR Classic 10.2

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the Lightroom Classic 10.2 update (Windows 10), it seems like whenever I copy or synchronize development settings of a file with changes to crop and locked aspect ratio, the aspect ratio and crop will be copied over, but the settings will be set to custom and unlocked, so that whenever I drag a corner to change the crop in the next picture more precicely, it won't be the same aspect ratio anymore unless I lock and set to the desired aspect ratio again.
I have to output hundreds of 1x1 ratio files for a client every week and this is going to impact the time spent in Lightroom a bit.
I hope this can be fixed.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. We are not Adobe. For feature requests or bug reports, go to https://feedback.photoshop.com. Search for your feature request/bug first. If it is already requested/reported by someone else, then don't create a new thread but add your vote to the existing one.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has acknowledged this bug:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-selected-aspect-rat... 

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines