Highlighted

Resolution

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to change the resolution (PPI to 300), but when I press export, I only see this screen (picture) and not the screen they say will come up in the tutorials (no possibility to change the resolution here). What an I doing wrong?

7E507946-8493-42BC-9C8D-EA4AEC0BFA31.jpeg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JohanElzenga | Adobe Community Professional

You are looking at the wrong tutorials. This is not Lightroom Classic, this is Lightroom (cloud). Lightroom (cloud) does not have the option to change the resolution and resolution is pretty much irrelevant anyway.

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Resolution

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to change the resolution (PPI to 300), but when I press export, I only see this screen (picture) and not the screen they say will come up in the tutorials (no possibility to change the resolution here). What an I doing wrong?

7E507946-8493-42BC-9C8D-EA4AEC0BFA31.jpeg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JohanElzenga | Adobe Community Professional

You are looking at the wrong tutorials. This is not Lightroom Classic, this is Lightroom (cloud). Lightroom (cloud) does not have the option to change the resolution and resolution is pretty much irrelevant anyway.

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0