Highlighted

Restore purchase, two accounts

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two Lightroom accounts. I accidentally linked one to my adobe account and one to my email. Both premium trials are expired and I can’t seem to restore purchase on the one I wish to continue to use. I restored the purchase on my appleID so I should be charged but i can’t access the premium features. When I hit restore purchase it either keeps buffering OR it tells me a message about having two accounts.

I also tried to contact support through the chat option but there was no way for me to send my message once completed. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Restore purchase, two accounts

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two Lightroom accounts. I accidentally linked one to my adobe account and one to my email. Both premium trials are expired and I can’t seem to restore purchase on the one I wish to continue to use. I restored the purchase on my appleID so I should be charged but i can’t access the premium features. When I hit restore purchase it either keeps buffering OR it tells me a message about having two accounts.

I also tried to contact support through the chat option but there was no way for me to send my message once completed. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one here in the forums can help with purchase or subscription problems. We are not Adobe, we are just other Lightroom users. You need to contact Adobe directly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to contact adobe in multiple ways and have not been able to get through.

which is why I posted here as a last resort hoping an adobe representative might see it and be able to help.

thank you. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Return to the Chat, post problem, ask for phone call, be assertive.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I stated above, I tried to contact through chat. There was no way for me to send my message. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In any Adobe program, on any Adobe web page, select contact, contact us, a chat starts, you type in text, they respond, you type in more text. straight forward.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, as stated, I've tried contacting through multiple ways with no success hence the "last resort" comment above.

the chat does NOT give me the option to send the typed out message. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2020 0