Highlighted

Retired Styles Удалились стили и пресеты

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Здравствуйте, почему после смены аккаунты у меня пропали все стили, которые я создавал и фото. Они сохранились в галерее, но удалились из галереи лайтрум, могли бы вы как-то помочь вернуть стиль? Просто я уже не вернуть старую цветокорекцию, может можно как-то восстановить старые фото, чтобы скопировать стиль на другое фото и сохранить его вновь?

Hello, why after the change of accounts I lost all the styles that I created and photos. They've survived in the gallery, but they've retired from the lytrum gallery, could you somehow help bring back the style? It's just that I can't return the old flower-correction, maybe you can somehow restore the old photo to copy the style to another photo and save it again?

Topics

Import and export, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Retired Styles Удалились стили и пресеты

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Здравствуйте, почему после смены аккаунты у меня пропали все стили, которые я создавал и фото. Они сохранились в галерее, но удалились из галереи лайтрум, могли бы вы как-то помочь вернуть стиль? Просто я уже не вернуть старую цветокорекцию, может можно как-то восстановить старые фото, чтобы скопировать стиль на другое фото и сохранить его вновь?

Hello, why after the change of accounts I lost all the styles that I created and photos. They've survived in the gallery, but they've retired from the lytrum gallery, could you somehow help bring back the style? It's just that I can't return the old flower-correction, maybe you can somehow restore the old photo to copy the style to another photo and save it again?

Topics

Import and export, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?