• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

retrieving email from Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to retreive or check for sent emails from Lightroom Classic?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alonzo,

I'm sorry but I do not sure I understand the question: Lightroom Classic can send photos via email*, but once it's left the sender, there's no way for Lightroom Classic to follow the results of the sent email. That's up the systems that sent the email and the systems that receive the email.

Exactly what issue are you having?

* From the File Menu, select Email photo(s)... where a window will pop up letting you set the size and select the email carrier (for example Apple's Mail proram).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to receive email notifications for new posts made to the Lightroom Classic forum then in the upper right hand corner of the main page for LrC click the word Follow as shown in the image below.

2020-12-20 17_42_28-Premiere Pro on Adobe Support Community.png

If you want to get email notifications for just the posts and replies you might make to the LrC forum, or any forum on this system, then you have to go into your Account Settings and adjust the Notification settings there.

Click the Avatar in the upper far right hand side and select Account Settings.

2020-12-20 17_46_50-Account settings - Adobe Support Community.png

In the page that comes up Select the second option at the top, Notifications, and make you selections of what emails you want to receive.

2020-12-20 17_48_38-Account settings - Adobe Support Community.png

I am going ot move your post over to the Using the Community forum because what you are asking about is for all the different forums on this support site and how to actually Use this Community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After Re-Reading your post I now think you are asking how to Send emails from LrC or check that a email was actually sent from LrC.

Please state exactly what you are doing and what you want to achieve.

I am not going to move this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines