• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Return from PhotoShop-image not shown in LR

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this issue before and it has returned to my great frustration. My workflow involves beginning in LR then moving to PS by the 'Edit in..' step. When finished in PS I hit save, 'command S'. When I go back to LR the image is not shown. I have to close and restart LR to see it. This is very frustrating and time consuming. More frustrating is that it is intermittent--sometimes it works fine, others it does not, and I can't figure out what to do to bring the feature back. Any advice? This is on an iMac.

I have previously spend untold hours on the phone with LR support to no effect. They tried all kinds of things, come of which demonstrated a lack of knowledge of LR, but nothing had any effect.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Support is pretty useless (and sometimes worse than useless) for anything except those issues which are clearly defined in a script.

I suggest you post a bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all bug reports and feature suggestions: 
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom

Be sure to include the first ten lines of the menu command Help > System Info.  Provide all the details, rather than linking back to this thread -- experience shows that Adobe developers tend not to follow the links.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines