• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Return to main screen

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am new to Lightroom Classic and I'm unable to return to the home screen. I'm reviewing photos in Loupe view. I wanted a large view so I put it on full screen or lights out, not sure which. The picture is surrounded by black. I cannot return to the normal view with the modules at the top etc. I have tried using the f key and the l key to no avail. I have also tried pressing the cursor on the edges of the screen. It is not frozen as I am able to zoom in and scroll through the remaining photos. Probable a simple fix but I'm stuck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press the Esc key

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or  perhaps F

see: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/keyboard-shortcuts/lrcc6/

Perhaps Screen Mode

Note that sometimes a keyboard sequance that gets you into something, when pressed again, gets you out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

G to go to the Grid

E to go to Loupe Mode

D to go to Develop Module

F7 to open or close the left panel

F8 to open or close the right panel

You will find it very helpful if you looked at the list of shortcut keys and learned some that would be helpful to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines