Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

samenvoegen boeken

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

Is het mogelijk om in de boekmodule van LrC twee (of meerdere) boeken samen te voegen?

Of om bladzijden die opgemaakt werden in het ene boek, naar het andere te kopiëren?

Is het mogelijk om reeds gemaakte bladzijden in een boek te 'bevriezen' zodat, als  je achteraf nog foto's via de automatische layout wil toevoegen, desbetreffende bladzijden onveranderd blijven?

Bedankt!

Kristien

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it possible to merge two (or more) books in lrc's book module?

No. Not to my knowledge.

Or to copy pages that were made in one book, to another?

No. Not to my knowledge.

Is it possible to 'freeze' already made pages in a book so that, if you want to add photos via the automatic layout afterwards, those pages will remain unchanged?

What I have found is this-

1) I can add Photos to an existing 'Book' Collection by dragging them from a Grid View of the Library folders, a Standard Collection, or Grid View of another Book Collection.

2) Any Photos added to a 'Book' Collection will show in the Filmstrip when the Book is re-opened from the Book Collection. (Not always, but often, at the very end of the Filmstrip!)

3) If I then add empty pages by [Add Page] multiple times (enough to hold the added photos), using any one of the templates set in the Page Panel. and then click the [Auto Layout] button- I find that the newly added photos (selected in the Filmstrip) will autofill the new empty page photo Cells , without changing the already existing pages. I guess that is a "freeze".

4) Always a good idea to make a 'Duplicate' of a Saved Book Collection as a 'Backup' if you 'stuff-up' while trying these changes! [Right-Click] the Book Collection and [Duplicate Book]. It uses the same Name with "-Copy" added to the name.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines