Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save camera settings disapiared?

Participant ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

As lightrom likes to pre define a value for sharpness and noise reduction, I have set it to zero so that every time I edit an RAW I do not forget to to that.

For the past couple of weeks my photos appear a bit strange, and while editing I have noticed that the sharpness and noise reduction were set to the default values again. Worst, the option to set zero has default does not work any more?

Really annoyed at this, why would they remove this option on an update and make it even worse by removing the defaults? Any other way for me to put it back to zero as default?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a preset that sets everything to zero and define that preset as your camera default.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I do that? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines