Highlighted

Saving from PS to LR, images not stacking

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export an image from Adobe LR Classic to PS for additonal edits I will save (comm S) it usually goes back into LR, next to the raw file as a Tiff file. It shows that it is saving, but I cannot locate it. It doesnt go back into LR like it used to. Is this a new update that messed with it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving from PS to LR, images not stacking

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export an image from Adobe LR Classic to PS for additonal edits I will save (comm S) it usually goes back into LR, next to the raw file as a Tiff file. It shows that it is saving, but I cannot locate it. It doesnt go back into LR like it used to. Is this a new update that messed with it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your 'sort order' hasn't been set to Custom.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You also need to check your Export settings and set that to Export to Same Folder as Original, Add to this catalog, and Add to Stack. Then in the External Editing tab of the LrC preferences check the box for Stack With Original.

Then of course as above set the Sort: order to Capture time.

Then make sure you are not in a collection as the Saved PSD/TIFF file from PS won't be included in that collection and or that you are not in Previous Imports as that only shows the image you last imported.

2020-07-07 05_47_34-Export One File.png

2020-07-07 05_51_28-Preferences.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also make sure you are not in a Collection when you send the photo to Photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0