• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

See/filter on mobile edit history in LIghtroom Classic

Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have LR Mobile syncing photos to my Classic library. I want to create a collection that just includes photos that were edited on Mobile. I tried the "Has Adjustments = true" option but that is finding many more photos than I know I actually edited. LR Mobile must be doing some background adjustment sometimes that triggers that flag. So, I want to try and filter based on particular adjustments, just as crop + exposure + saturation for instance, but I don't see an option to do that, and LR Mobile adjustments themselves don't appear at all in the History in Classic.

Any ideas how to do this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly not, at least not without a plugin. I've asked many times for the ability to filter on Develop data and the History panel, but no luck.

Plugins such as my Search + Replace can copy adjustment data to a custom field which can be filtered, and AnyFilter is designed for filtering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Are adjustments from LR Mobile supposed to show up in the history panel? I'm not seeing them there for LR Mobile photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines