Highlighted

Sending Lightroom as a present

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. As I am new to this please do not mind my incompetence. I want to download the monthly version of Adobe Lightroom (for 13e) and send it as a gift to my girlfriend who's really into photography. Can anyone please help me on how to do that? Should I just proceed with the payment and then what? How do I send it to her?

Any advice would be welcome. Thank you. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sending Lightroom as a present

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. As I am new to this please do not mind my incompetence. I want to download the monthly version of Adobe Lightroom (for 13e) and send it as a gift to my girlfriend who's really into photography. Can anyone please help me on how to do that? Should I just proceed with the payment and then what? How do I send it to her?

Any advice would be welcome. Thank you. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send her the cash, let her buy it and create a user-id by using her own e-mail address. Don't purchase it yourself, then you have more work to do so she can use it. And you know that you can only get a subscription to Lightroom Classic, don't you? There is no purchase with one-time payment.

What, by the way, is a 13e?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I know that. Thanks for that! (13e are 13 euros) 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0