Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serious bug with the new release [HSL Saturation sliders not working]

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys

I can not use the tool of the HSL Saturation, see attached.

I have to click several times others tools in order to get working, what is wrong ?

Thanks, Thierry

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 10.48.55 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot replicate that problem on my Windows 10 computer, 8 GB RAM. Can you tell us about your computer system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry I forgot to tell, I am on Mac Book Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine here on 2015.10.1 and OS X 10.11.6.  What is your OS?    Is this consistently repeatable or random?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

last system 10.12

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain in detail - how you use the Targeted Adjustment Tool?

The TAT is activated in your screen-clip, what do you do next to adjust HSL sliders?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using this tool all the time to adjust color or saturation, since this new release, I had to select a different tool as cropping to come to this target to get to work, very annoying because I have several issues with LR since months

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the failure only occurring with Soft Proofing enabled?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

never work soft proofing, this bug appear on "Develop"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rikk

I just tested this and TAT doesn't work for me if Soft  Proofing in ON.  OS X 10.11.6 and Lr 2015,10.1.    I can't replicate the OPs issue if soft proofing is OFF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After playing with it for about 20 minutes I finally got it to fail with or without soft proofing on.  I will get a bug logged.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info.  There seems to be a couple ways to make it start working again if it shows up but still an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rikk

See this thread for an issue with the Detail panel that is probably related.  I can unfortunately now replicate BOTH issues

Practically Everything in right panel acting erratically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without going into a lot of details that you would find difficult to comprehend I think, I have to use a Kensington trackball. I have used one for years. It is the most suitable device I have found to adapt for my disability. The last few days it has been jumping erratically whenever I have had Lightroom loaded. I thought the trackball was dirty, but I have cleaned it several times. Then after reading these threads I closed Lightroom and noticed that the trackball moves much more smoothly. Working with Lightroom, the trouble seems to be intermittent. I can still use the program, but sometimes the mouse just seems to jump to a different part of the screen. I think it might be related to Lightroom, but I'm not enough of a computer tech to swear to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't seen a jumpy mouse yet but only time will tell.  It seems 2015.10.1 has some nasty glitches in the Develop module that were not in 2015.10.0.  I couldn't duplicate these issues when first reported but I am seeing them randomly now.  I hate to say it but QC has seemed to be non-existent lately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bob for linking my problem here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rikk

After testing this some more the problem seems to be triggered on a consistent basis by using the "zoom area selection" tool in the DETAIL panel as shown in my link in Post# 12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rikk

Another link for your info.

HSL color adjustment eyedropper gone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue on my iMac OS 10.11.6 with this and the previous update to LR CC: the targeted adjustment tool in the HSL panel no longer works. This is extremely frustrating, Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines