• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting help

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody. I have a setting problem with lightroom classic. I choose Italian, as main language, but when I open it, everything is in Italian, except the section of Collects. Collects are in Russian... How can I fix this problem? I've already tried to change the language  but it still the same: everything changes except the Collect section.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the name of (some) collections? Just right-click on them and rename them. Or delete them and recreate them manually.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean the name of all collections, sorry for the bad explanation  but also the section is entirely in Russian, even the menu is in russian. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was a new (and "clean") installation? If it already had Collections on it, I would think twice about where it came from and how it was acquired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a new installation, that's why I don't understand this kind of problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you install Lightroom while the language of the CC app was set to Russian? I switch between Dutch and English a lot because I use Lightroom in English, but I teach it in Dutch. I found that if the language was set to English during installation, then creating a new catalog while Lightroom is set to Dutch, will create the default smart collections in English. Like I said: no big deal, just rename them.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines