• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting up sync

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently took the plunge and bought the whole suite for LR/ LRC/ LRCC and mobile. I'm still trying to adjust to the Classic. So many features I end up using just LR and learning as I go. So here's my deal, I take photos and they sync well across all devices including LRC. Recently reading and watching how to's found out my originals stay original and Classic does the smoke and mirror routine. Someone said make sure to back up originals and not just catalogs. I went through preferences and directed auto sync and a subfolder to my c. Everything from iPhone to CC syncs c folder but outside the auto sync created by LRC. So they've been separated. How do I do one stop shop, I only have about 10gigs of pics and think this subfolder is responsible for kicking out mass duplicates back into LRC. But at CC and mobile or on c only 1 set, this am it slowly started creating a duplicate of my entire LRC within the program, nowhere else. I know it's a setting but should I ditch the sub and keep within 1 folder. Or have I missed the point. I want 1 folder, 1 set of each and have the originals on c. I'll backup to local external or a cloud. Last thing, a guy made a post to keep a separate copy elsewhere so I did because I saw a delete coming. Sure enough can't purge and so I dumped LRC and reimported because of the duplicates thinking maybe was a glitch, but it's me and a setting, same problem again. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If any of you have the perfect link to this issue (my issue) please share. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines