Highlighted

share button has disaappeard for lightroom collection

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually use lightroom collections to share  photos with clients. 

I create the collection , then  go to grid view and click  Share in the top right hand corner. HOWEVER, the "share" button has dissapeared. How do I share a collection from lightroom classic?

thanks,

Chester

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

share button has disaappeard for lightroom collection

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually use lightroom collections to share  photos with clients. 

I create the collection , then  go to grid view and click  Share in the top right hand corner. HOWEVER, the "share" button has dissapeared. How do I share a collection from lightroom classic?

thanks,

Chester

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the LrC, the Traditional version of Lr, forum. It sounds like you are asking about either the Web interface, Lr Web, or the newer Cloud Centric version called Just Lightroom.

Please reply with the exact version number (and Name) of the Lr version you are using so your post can be moved to the proper forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I create the collection , then go to grid view and click Share in the top right hand corner. HOWEVER, the "share" button has dissapeared. How do I share a collection from lightroom classic?"

After creating a collection in LR Classic you need to click on the double-arrow icon to the left of the collection name. This will Sync the collection to the Web. Once you've done that you will see a 'Make Public' button in the upper right-hand corner of the Grid view along with the share link URL.

A better way to do this is to access the synced collection album at lightroom.adobe.com and click on the face icon in the upper right-hand corner. You can then access and set specific settings as to what your clients can see and do.

Todd_Shaner_0-1594215238416.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 0