• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharpen Mas Locked when I click the feature remove spots

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, I going through some problems with my desktop version.

Every time I click on the feature to remove spots, the Sharpen Mask automatically appears.
Probably it's been activated through a shortcut or a key I typed accidentally, and now I'm don't know how to turn it off.

Anyone could help me to set this feature back to normal?

Captura de Tela 2021-06-28 às 00.06.59.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not the Sharpen Mask, that is the Visualize Spots feature, somehow left on, default being off. You probably checked the box,  and did not uncheck it.

https://www.lightroompresets.com/blogs/pretty-presets-blog/how-to-use-lightroom-spot-removal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As in above post by @GoldingD 

And Keyboard [A] toggles the Visualize mask on/off.

Another hint when using the Spot Removal Tool in a magnified way (eg. locating sensor dust spots) is-

Zoom in on the top-left corner of the image, activate the Spot Removal Tool,- Then you can use the [Page-Down] keyboard key (if you have one) to move down the image left-column, and automatically move to column-2, column-3, etc, until finally ending at the bottom-right of the image.

2021-06-28 17_06_09-Window.jpg2021-06-28 17_06_24-Window.jpg2021-06-28 17_06_33-Window.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines