• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Short movie green thumbnail in Library View Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have imported cellphone images to my Classic Lightroom Version 6.12.  Many of the images are green 2-second .MOV

movie thumbnails.  When I open them they have a 2-second video display progress bar at the bottom of the image.  When I click the Play triangle it "plays" but nothing changes - no image is visible.  Please note that not all of the .MOV thumbnails are green.  Some of them have visible still thumbnail images. 

Can anyone explain?  I presume that I inadvertently had the "Live View" button pushed on my iPhone 11.  (I never intentionally use that Live View feature.) Note that when I open the Develop window the following notice appears:  "Video is not supported in Develop."

Is there any was to see an image in Lightroom?

I am presuming that I have to edit the Live View movies on the cellphone so that they become a single JPG and then reimport them.  Please confirm or advise.

Expanded view in LibraryExpanded view in LibraryThumbnail view in LibraryThumbnail view in LibraryNotice in Develop ViewNotice in Develop View

Signature.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please note that not all of the .MOV thumbnails are green.  Some of them have visible still thumbnail images.  Can anyone explain?

Signature.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines