• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcut key to set color label on multiple pictures at once in lightroom CC 7.1?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorting through many photos. I know I can right-click on a group of pictures to apply a color label to the selected photos. Is there a shorcut key to do the same thing? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are happy with the four first colours - you can use keys 6, 7, 8 and 9.

In Library, after activating Auto Sync when you make a new change such as this, it gets applied to all the other highlighted images - as well as, to the currently active image. This mode is powerful but potentially dangerous, so you may want to turn it off again afterwards...!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you forget what the shortcut keys are, they're always listed next to the commands on the menu. Choose Photo > Set Color Label and on the submenu, you'll see the 6, 7, 8, and 9 keys listed next to the first four colors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines