Highlighted

Should I update to 10.15.2 macOS Catalina yet?

Keep hearing bad things from photographer colleagues that Lightroom is not playing well with Catalina.

Anyone had good or bad Lightroom experiences on their Mac with OS 10.15.2?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Download and install, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Should I update to 10.15.2 macOS Catalina yet?

Keep hearing bad things from photographer colleagues that Lightroom is not playing well with Catalina.

Anyone had good or bad Lightroom experiences on their Mac with OS 10.15.2?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Download and install, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Should I update to 10.15.2 Catalina yet?

Hi there,

You can have a look at this article to know about the compatibility & known issues between Lightroom and macOS Catalina: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/kb/macos-catalina-compatibility.html

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: Should I update to 10.15.2 Catalina yet?

Sahil:

Thanks for responding. The article must be older since references version 10.15 and not subsequesnt ones, now up to 10.15.2.

I have the Lightroom monthly subsbription (version 9.1) and guess will keep using Mojave 10.14.6 for a while longer until updates resolve most issues. Better safe than sorry!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: Should I update to 10.15.2 macOS Catalina yet?

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 23, 2020

I have not upgraded my os from Mojave as I also use Photoshop and have some 32 bit plug-ins e.g. Nik Collection.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

I upgraded about two weeks ago. Thus far, no issues I can report. That doesn’t mean I’ve hammered on everything, not even close. But thus far, no problems. But I DO have a SSD boot with Mojave just in case. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

>> I upgraded about two weeks ago

Same here on MacBook Air from Mojave to Catalina. No issues to date.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

No issues for me either on  macOS 15.10.2

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Thanks to all the responders for this answer....sounds promising.

I keep getting the same question from people where I teach!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines