• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show index number of a picture in the secondary display (monitor preview)

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For customer chosing picture while he is looking on the secondary display it would be really easy if the Index would appear not only in my library but also on the secondary display (2nd screen). Is there a patch or a option that permit me to do that?

Thanks

index.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Follow these steps:

1. Do the menu command View > View Options.

2. Check the option Compact Cell Extras > Index Number.

3. Choose Index Number for one of the Expanded Cell Extras:

4. Now when you do Window > Secondary DIspay > Grid, you should see the index number with both compact and expanded cells:

5. If that doesn't work for you, please copy the first ten lines of Help > System Info here and post a screen shot of your View > View Options window.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow these steps:

1. Do the menu command View > View Options.

2. Check the option Compact Cell Extras > Index Number.

3. Choose Index Number for one of the Expanded Cell Extras:

4. Now when you do Window > Secondary DIspay > Grid, you should see the index number with both compact and expanded cells:

5. If that doesn't work for you, please copy the first ten lines of Help > System Info here and post a screen shot of your View > View Options window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok i understand but I need to show the index number in survey mode. Is it possible?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There isn't any way to show Index Number in Survey mode, unfortunately (on either the primary or secondary display).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines