• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

slektives Bearbeiten nicht möglich

New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen. Ich habe die Premium Version von Lightroom gestern installiert auf meinem Chromebook. leider kann ich kein selektives Bearbeiten durchführen.

Mach ich was falsch oder woran liegt es?

Danke

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please supply a screenshot of what you're trying to do and where you are trying to do that?

Also, are you using Lightroom Desktop (LR) or Lightroom Classic (LRC)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi, I hope you can help me. I installed the premium version of Lightroom yesterday on my Chromebook. unfortunately, I can't do selective editing.

Am I doing something wrong or why?

By @liwowmar

The only Lightroom you can install on a Chromebook is Lightroom Mobile, so you should ask in the Mobile forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/bd-p/lightroom-for-mobile-and-apple-tv?...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines