• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

slideshow module causes Lightroom to freeze

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some time now the slideshow module causes Lightroom to freeze - more often than not.  If it does open it usually crashes if i try to add music. It happened on my old PC and LR2019 and it continues to do it on my brand new PC with a fresh install and upgrade to LR2020.  Keep reporting this problem to Adobe but have had no response.  Am I the only person having this problem?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried making a slide show with LR online. It crashes each time I try to add audio. 

I've had more problems with Photoshop and Lightroom since it went to the online version. 

I want my old on-my-pc apps back.

Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ken - welcome to the club.  I get the same problem on my desktop.  This problem has been going on for some time, Adobe don't seem interested.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines