• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow poor resolution images in Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please clear up this for me? I create a slideshow in Lightroom Classic and images that have been heavily cropped or edited show as poor resolution in the exported video. If I build 1:1 previews before exporting they show up fine. Is it a requirement to create previews before exporting? I've not seen this recorded anywhere if so.

Thanks.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps  something in this  old  one: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/community/threads/slideshow-image-quality.10232/

PLEASE USE THE REPLY FROM THE TOP POST WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS.
Helps to show posts in date/time order, improves visibility (as not hidden in a reply to a reply), and is easier to use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Welcome to the Adobe Community!

As the Slideshow is looking poor in quality, it might happen if the standard preview size is smaller than the the monitor resolution. In that case you have to render 1:1 isntead.

Alternately, check the "Prepare Previews in Advance" checkbox at the bottom of Slideshow's right panel before starting your slideshow.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I can see that the previews will affect the images shown by the slideshow module but I would have expected full rendering to occur when exporting the show as a movie. Does the export also use the previews?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines