Highlighted

Slideshow stuck

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the process of creating a slideshow, have run through it a few times but now it is stuck with a window message under Preparing Slideshow saying "Preparing preview for slideshow slide #3." I have updated Lightroom to the latest, restarted the Macbook a few times but the same message appears and the Slideshow will not play.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Slideshow stuck

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the process of creating a slideshow, have run through it a few times but now it is stuck with a window message under Preparing Slideshow saying "Preparing preview for slideshow slide #3." I have updated Lightroom to the latest, restarted the Macbook a few times but the same message appears and the Slideshow will not play.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 23, 2017 0
vogel421 LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to be late to the party but I just saw this today because I was investigating the same problem. In my case, what fixed it was simplifying the filenames to get rid of spaces. While I was at it I also removed anything else a bit exotic like parentheses, though I did not test this separately. Whatever, it worked for me and unstuck my slideshow. Hope this helps.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2020 0