• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

slideshow won't allow me to add music

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to the current version of Lightroom.  I am trying to add music to a slideshow.  Under the Music panel, there

is a "+" sign, but when I click on it to try to add music, it just shows me a closed fist.  How can I add music to my video.  I have

checked all the tutorials but they don't address this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Hi, Try clicking the left top corner "light switch" on the music panel. If the switch is down or off the fist will appear to show that you cannot add music. If it is in the on or up position as in this screen grab, a new dialog box should open letting you search for the music to add!

LightroomScreenSnapz001 copy 2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Try clicking the left top corner "light switch" on the music panel. If the switch is down or off the fist will appear to show that you cannot add music. If it is in the on or up position as in this screen grab, a new dialog box should open letting you search for the music to add!

LightroomScreenSnapz001 copy 2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The latest LR classic doesn't show music panel as described above. 

Ssys synch slides to music but unable to add music. Was this taken out in newest version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines