• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow won't work

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to use a slide show  lightroom has a box that pops up "GPU is unsupported or the latest driver is not installed". My GPU is under windows on my Dell Lataitude E6540 a Intel HD graphics 4600, under driver the date is 04/01/17 and updating it claims it's the latest driver, which is true I updated this driver two days back. This is the only GPU installed on this machine I have only one. 

Supported cards are "Intel: For Intel cards, Intel HD Graphics 4400+, 5000+, 510+, P530, P630, Iris Pro Graphics 5200, 6100+, P6300, P580 or later are required." and I have the intel HD 4600 which is 4400+, therefore my card is supported.

They say "When Lightroom is able to use the GPU, you'll find that the Use Graphics Processor check box is selected in Preferences. " Under general there is no such box on the lightroom which I download one day ago, I like the slide show can anyone help me or I have I missed something? Is there a setting that I have not seen?

Lance Castignani

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

They say "When Lightroom is able to use the GPU, you'll find that the Use Graphics Processor check box is selected in Preferences. " Under general there is no such box on the lightroom

It's under Preferences > Performance in the Camera Raw section.

Toggle it on and off and see if it makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They say "When Lightroom is able to use the GPU, you'll find that the Use Graphics Processor check box is selected in Preferences. " Under general there is no such box on the lightroom

It's under Preferences > Performance in the Camera Raw section.

Toggle it on and off and see if it makes a difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok its not using the GPU when it should be the box is unchecked, it shows results under system information below and could the issue be "Check OpenGL support: Failed" ?

Lightroom Classic version: 7.1 [ 1148620 ]

License: Creative Cloud

Language setting: en

Operating system: Windows 7  - Business Edition

Version: 6.1.7601

Application architecture: x64

System architecture: x64

Logical processor count: 4

Processor speed: 2.4 GHz

Built-in memory: 8097.3 MB

Real memory available to Lightroom: 8097.3 MB

Real memory used by Lightroom: 1188.0 MB (14.6%)

Virtual memory used by Lightroom: 1218.2 MB

GDI objects count: 728

USER objects count: 2310

Process handles count: 937

Memory cache size: 611.9MB

Maximum thread count used by Camera Raw: 3

Camera Raw SIMD optimization: SSE2,AVX,AVX2

Camera Raw virtual memory: 692MB / 4048MB (17%)

Camera Raw real memory: 694MB / 8097MB (8%)

System DPI setting: 96 DPI

Desktop composition enabled: No

Displays: 1) 1920x1080

Input types: Multitouch: No, Integrated touch: No, Integrated pen: No, External touch: No, External pen: No, Keyboard: No

Graphics Processor Info:

Check OpenGL support: Failed

Vendor:

Version:

Renderer:

LanguageVersion:

Application folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom Classic CC

Library Path: C:\Users\DELL\Pictures\Lightroom\Lightroom Catalog.lrcat

Settings Folder: C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom

Installed Plugins:

1) AdobeStock

2) Canon Tether Plugin

3) Facebook

4) Flickr

5) Nikon Tether Plugin

Config.lua flags: None

Adapter #1: Vendor : 8086

Device : 416

Subsystem : 5be1028

Revision : 6

Video Memory : 2220

AudioDeviceIOBlockSize: 1024

AudioDeviceName: Speakers / Headphones (2- Realtek High Definition Audio)

AudioDeviceNumberOfChannels: 2

AudioDeviceSampleRate: 48000

Build: 10.0x7

Direct2DEnabled: true

Direct2DPresent: true

GPUDeviceEnabled: false

OGLEnabled: false

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now the I find open GL is not working on supported card, thanks for the answer John, any ideas out there .... I think the older cards even when supported are dropping off the radar, its not something from Intel looks like a Adobe issue to me see there alot of guys with issues regarding AMD GPU's

Lance Castignani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found that the two card for the Latitude is Intel 4600 or AMD RADCON and the AMD is in another forums with the same issue....?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found version of open GL is 1.2

Got intel processor test tool as it passes.

Wonder why when I do a windows experience index the video wont work and it cant complete the task, seems to be related.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this when I run a video that is imported , before the import I tested the video by going to the SSD card and running it and the PC shows the video running fine. In lightroom the error :

But i have tested the CUP and GPU both work fine and I have found my open GL driver it must be a issue with lightroom and open GL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has anyone figured this out?  I'm having similar issues, Lightroom CC, Telling me my AMD video card/driver not supported but I'm on the latest one.  I've tried the Preferences toggle on/off, but that doesn't work.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines