• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

so, so many bugs in 9.3

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been noticing a consirable slowdown in LR workflow since the update - mainly in graphics processing, not reflecting edits, not rendering at 100% when zooming in, general slowness. But I've been noticing some even more vital bugs the past few days: about half the time during startup it freezes while loading preferences. Sometimes it will become unresponsive during local adjustments requiring force quit. 

I just tried to export 87 jpgs to my internal SSD and it kept failing to export a certain amount of them - took 5 or 6 tries, each time exporting the ones that failed, it would do a little more and fail the rest. Really frustrating. LRC was pretty bug-free for a good while until this, for me at least. 

on a 2019 iMac on OSX 10.15.5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should tell Adobe. We are not Adobe in this forum, we are other Lightroom Classic users, we can't fix bugs. On the main page of this forum is a link that says "Submit Product Feedback", that's where you should post your message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I assumed Adobe techs would be browsing these threads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide some additional info about your iMac’s resources e.g. Internal SSD capacity and free space available, are you exporting to internal or external disk? Do you have use GPU acceleration selected? 

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First things first, reset your preferences. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines